Brawley Farms Pool Information
POOL/PARKING LOT HOURS
We are glad to inform you that the Brawley Farms Pool will be open for the 2018 Pool Season beginning May 26th Saturday 12pm-8pm.
Pools are open from Memorial Day weekend through Labor Day weekend.
PLEASE READ ALL OF THE INFORMATION BELOW
HOURS OF OPERATION:
Saturday 12:00 p.m. to 8:00 p.m.
Sunday 12:00 p.m. to 8:00 p.m.
*Monday CLOSED except for holidays
*Tuesday 12:00 p.m. to 8:00 p.m.
*Wednesday 12:00 p.m. to 8:00 p.m.
*Thursday 12:00 p.m. to 8:00 p.m.
*Friday 12:00 p.m. to 8:00 p.m.
*Indicates the days public school are in session. An Aquatech attendant will be on duty on these days from 4:00 p.m. to 8:00 p.m.
- School age children are not allowed in the pool prior to 4pm. Any child UNDER the age of 16 years will not be permitted to enter the pool without a parent, guardian or caregiver who must be over the age of 18.
- It is standard procedure to have limited pool hours during school hours so that monitors are present and the safety of homeowners and their families is ensured. We appreciate your understanding.
In order to have access to the pool this season, homeowners must be current with their HOA dues. Homeowners who are NOT current will NOT obtain a pool id. Please email or call us at firstname.lastname@example.org
or 704-892-1660 x 2 to bring your account current and obtain your pass.
- The Board has the right to press criminal charges against trespassers INCLUDING those who are RESIDENTS.
In order to have access to the pool this season, must be current with their HOA dues and the pool membership form.
This form MUST BE SIGNED BY THE OWNER who is being granted a pool membership.This should be used for all members of the household. A household consists of all persons living in a dwelling. including college , other non-resident spending the swim season in Brawley Farms and live in care provides.
The household will receive passes, any additional pass will be $10 each.
In order to obtain membership passes, this form must be and returned to Brawley Farms HOA, PO Box 4810, Davidson, NC 28036 or dropped in the box outside of the clubhouse at 9515 Brawley Lane. Applications may also be submitted via email email@example.com
- All homeowners will be asked to sign in (name & address) with the monitor at the gate. You will turn in your badge and pickup your badge when you leave. If you do not have a pool id tag the monitor will advise the homeowner to check their account with the Board of Directors.
- Pool lifeguards will not have any information about individual accounts
- Guests are the responsibility of the homeowner and must be accompanied at all times
- Children under the 16 years of age will not be permitted to enter the pool without a parent, guardian or caregiver over the age of 18. Please know the board reserves the right to request a state ID if anyone is in question. This is for the protection of you and your child; please also adhere to these rules.
- Parents are not allowed to leave their children unsupervised and must stay at the pool with their under age child. THERE ARE NO EXCEPTIONS.
POOL ID DISTRIBUTION
- 4 passes per household, any additional pass will be $10 each
- Again, pool monitors will not have any information about individual accounts. Please direct your questions regarding the status of your dues to the CSI Property Management via email or by phone at 704-892-1660.
- The monitor will not be able to resolve this issue for you
- f you rent or lease your home, homeowners must provide a rental agreement to the Board of Directors with the names of the tenants who reside in the home.
Replacement Pool ID
- Lost or damaged pool passes can be reissued for $10.
- This amount must be paid to Brawley Farms HOA to receive a replacement.
THANK YOU FOR YOUR COOPERATION AND ENJOY THE POOL!!!
YOU MADE IT HAPPEN!!!